- Pure Fresh Daily, LLC is a 100% Dedicated Gluten-free, Certified Cottage Food Operation, created by Gluten-free Chef Lori Miller, with kitchen locations in Valencia, Santa Clarita, California (Southern California), and in Tracy, California (Northern California)
- Why the name Pure Fresh Daily? It was my first business created in 2010 that had to be put on hold because of my health. I had been recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease at the end of 2009, and my body was going through all kinds of challenges, readjusting to a gluten-free lifestyle, and taking it's time to get back on track. Fast forward to 2019. I might be just a Cottage Kitchen for now, but I have visions of growing into this name, as in a Pure Fresh Daily Cafe & Bakery. Someday. In Southern California? In Northern California? Where's the biggest demand?
- ALL Pure Fresh Daily creations are 100% gluten-free, and made without artificial colors and without artificial flavorings.
- A majority of the ingredients used are certified gluten-free and organic, when available.
- Only the most wholesome, and unrefined ingredients will be used.
- Sugars used are Maple syrup, unrefined coconut sugar, Muscovado sugar, Demerara sugar, Sugar in the Raw, Organic Swerve and Monkfruit.
- Most Pure Fresh Daily creations are Paleo, with the occasional grains (teff, sorghum, or white rice flour) used in specific items. Ingredients and allergen warnings are always listed in the product information.
- Most creations contain eggs and nuts, usually almonds, and coconut.
- All products can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Due to individual taste preferences, no refunds will be issued.
- Pure Fresh Daily is not responsible for your package if it gets stolen from your door step. If possible, we'd prefer to deliver to your job location.
- Currently, Pure Fresh Daily offers weekly delivery throughout the San Joaquin Valley (Northern California) from November 2019 to February 2020.
- From March to October 2020, two monthly (one in each location) Pop-up Events will happen throughout Southern California (Los Angeles County) and Northern California (Tracy and San Joaquin Valley), at a variety of venues. If you are interested in booking a Pop-up Event at your place of business, please contact Lori Miller for more information.
- Last day to order for Thanksgiving deliveries is Sunday, November, 24th at 8pm. Deliveries will be made Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 within Tracy, Mountain House, Manteca, Lathrop, Stockton, and Lodi.